Long Term Project: Canberra
We are building a project team for our client in Canberra. We need number of Project Managers/ Program Managers, Business Analysts, Solution Architects, Data Architect/Modellers, Scrum Masters,Identity Access Manager Specialists, Metadata Specialists and Project Schedulers. These are long term roles based in Canberra. Please share your interest on [email protected]/ or Call us on 0434189909/0402744913
- Program Manager/Project Manager - lead program and project teams, setting behavioural expectations and activities , demonstrate proficiency with program and project management standards and processes using the PRINCE2 and MSP methodologies and an understanding of the Agile delivery approach and how to apply it.
- Business Analyst - Manage productive stakeholder relationships and associated risks; Develop an agreed workplan of key performance indicators and outcomes
- Solution Architect - Architect and model data to support projects/programs using the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Agile development practices and processes maximising the EDW environment and associated technologies (such as Teradata, Informatica, Cloudera, SAS, Cognos, Qlik, etc.)
- Scrum Master - Monitor progress of the Sprint on a daily basis, taking proactive measures ahead of time when required in order to achieve Sprint deadlines and objectives; Plan, forecast and resource multiple releases at once
- Security Business Analyst - Process modelling, requirements modelling, security modelling (using Sparx EA or MS Visio) , Familiarity with security software ([email protected], SIEM, Oracle IAM, Splunk).
- Identity Access Manager Specialist (IAM) - Ensure the resulting solution/implementation appropriately balances robust, reliable governance arrangements and assurances with economical administrative impacts, Guide decisions pertaining to the future strategic direction of the IAM
- Metadata Specialist - Populate metadata catalogue and form linkages between assets, Engage with SME/Data Steward (or representative) and obtain metadata clearance/approval for meaning of data
- Project Scheduler - Develop program release schedule/s; Actively identify and monitor program and delivery risks to each quarterly release deadline and ensure risks are managed by relevant projects. Ensure that opportunities are identified and can be taken advantage of.
- Data Architect/Modeller - Develop an agreed workplan of key performance indicators and outcomes
Zone IT Solutions is Australia based Recruitment Company. We specialize in Digital, ERP and larger IT Services. We offer flexible, efficient and collaborative solutions to any organization that requires IT, experts. Our agile, agnostic and flexible solutions will help you source the IT Expertise you need. Our delivery Offices are in Melbourne, Sydney and India. If you are looking for new opportunities your profile at [email protected] or contact us at 0434189909
Also follow our LinkedIn page for new job opportunities and more.
Zone IT Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and our recruitment process focuses on essential skills and abilities. We welcome applicants from a diverse range of backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people from culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) backgrounds and people with disabilities.