ZoneIT: DevOps Architects
At Zone IT we are working with industry leaders to provide quality consulting and Resourcing services. We are always looking for Consultants who share the same passion and focus as we do. We know what it takes to stay on the top and ahead of the curve. That’s why out training and mentor programs are designed to bring the best from our teams.
This role is part of our campaign to reach out to wider DevOps Engineer on expression of interest basis. So that we can reach out to you when we have suitable roles for your availability and interest.
- Build, scale, and secure company infrastructure, focusing specifically on a fully automated Windows and Linux environment
- Maintain existing and future custom application code and configuration
- Perform zero-downtime deployments across multiple globally distributed origins.
- Regularly interface with developers and team members for software deployment needs
- Document the toolset and architecture
- Experience with one or more cloud frameworks (Openstack, AWS, VMware)
- Hashicorp experience (Packer, Consul, Terraform, Vagrant)
- Linux administration experience on Ubuntu or CentOS/RHEL
- Windows administration experience on 2008 or 2012
- Proficient with scripting in Bash and Powershell
- Working knowledge of SQL and relational databases
- Experience with monitoring/reporting tools (ex: PRTG, Nagios, …)
- Familiarity with platform logging solutions (ex: loggly, logstash, …)
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Prior experience in a fast-paced environment